I have some rules of making an order. Making a prepayment you confirm your agreement with them.
1. I start working only after getting a 50 % prepayment of the price my work costs.
2. You can see an approximate price in my shop. That depends on your pet's size, pile length and the difficulty of making a face.
3. You pay some extra money for the delivery.
4. If you order a toy and you don't like the picture of the readymade toy, I give your prepayment back withdrawing 25% of the order price.
5. If you don't like the work when you receive it. You can send it back at your expense . I will give your money back after I sell the toy. I take the delivery expenses and 25% of the work price (for the time I spent communicating with you)
Returns and exchange details 2 6. If the parcel is damaged at the post-office, I will not give your money back. I beg your pardon but this is not my fault.
7. You can't change or give the patterns and master classes back.
8. You cannot replace or return the things which were made specially for you. For example, the things which have either your name or initials on them. The same concerns your or your family portraits including pets. These are very rare cases. I have had only one for my 7 years working. And I'm sure we will not have any problematic cases with you)))) Thank you.
Custom and personalised orders Credit card payments are processed through Liqpay, however noLiqpay account is required. To pay by credit card, please follow the steps below:
1. Click "Pay with Liqpay" at the end of the checkout process.
2. Now you are at Liqpay. Click "Continue" to pay with a credit card if you don't have a Liqpay account.
3. Enter your credit card and personal info. Click "Review Order and Continue."
4. Review your order. If everything is correct, Click "Pay (dollar amount) Now."
Delivery with insurance! Pay attention to your country's customs duties. I do put the full price of the item while insurance to get compensation in the case of loss of damage. You may need to pay a customs duty depending on your country rules. Specify the fee in the customs of your country.
When you receive a damaged parcel, you need to issue a statement and a description of the damage at the post office. Then return the item to the seller. Only in this case can we get email@example.com